Okay, so the weekend (up until Sunday, which we shall not speak of) was really great. I GOT TO GO ON AN ADVENTURE WITH LINDSEY!
I have an apology to make. Apparently some content was posted on my blog that was insensitive and worrying. I was forwarded the text last night, and I was stunned. I apologize to whomever it may have scared or worried, but that was not my text. Currently, I have three people with the password to my blog, so…yeah. Again, sorry.
Let’s talk about how amazing this weekend was! UBER-SUPER-MEGA-FOXY-AWESOME-HOT AMAZING, THAT’S HOW AMAZING!
Okay, our list of five for the day is…
Five Reasons I should have gone to Anime Detour.
Before I begin this list, for those of you who don’t know what Detour is…look it the fox up, you dirty sheep. That was redundant, a sheep is always dirty. If you’re gonna go and be a button about this, I’ll send you to the Nipple Painter Theater so you can watch some crazy guy stick noodles on his duck. Moving on.
1. The attractive (and oh-so-gettable) men. Basically, they’re nerds. Except, half of them (or more, as I’m told) are like…the hybrid between nerd and total foxing fox. I hear they are also clothed in *le many less clothes, which is very acceptable to me. I’ve never been to a Con or a Detour, but this is told to me by my friends who do go to Detour…which is all of the cool ones.
2. Apparently, tripping acid is acceptable (under very secret circumstances). Now, I’m not saying I would go and trip acid all the time, or that I ever have. I’m just saying I like more free communities of scantily clothed men and women who are willing to have a good time…all the time.
3. Raves. Raves raves RAVES! Now, the actual raves…totally blow. But the room parties. OHMYFOXINGGOSH I want to go. The Bronies partied the hardest last weekend, according to reliable sources. I want to be a Brony now. Do you not know what a Brony is? LOOK IT UP! Oh Rainbow Dash.
4. The Japanese Food. Apparently, this candy brings all the boys to the yard, much like your mother’s milkshake. Also, according to a reliable source, making out with hot men and women that are scantily dressed after they have eaten Japanese candy…is delicious.
5. So, wait, we just discussed hot people wearing less than the average amount of clothing eating delicious candy, having delicious parties, doing drugs (note that I did not add delicious to that), and generally being hardcore and you want more reasons? I don’t understand this. So, for your benefit, we have made a bulleted list.
- Acceptance (No one gives a fuck what you look like or who you are)
- Constant flirt-fest. Everyone hits on you…all the time.
- Respect. If you want someone to back off…they do. WHAT A CONCEPT!
- Everyone chills with everyone. It doesn’t matter who you are.
- People dressed as PONIES!
- Much touching.
- Much cuddle-puddle-festing
- Everywhere…giant group hugs. Free hugs.
- Everyone smells good. Don’t know why. They just do.
So, wait, you’re saying that this is like a giant, good-smelling, partying, hippie community that meets once a year in Minnesota and other places all over the world?
Count me the fox in.