Just a list of 5 things you could do on a Snow Day, since I’m too lazy to post a blog and dad’s in quite a mood.
1. Go make a snow angel, and then kill it. No one likes angels, just go watch Supernatural for a while. They’re douchebags. So, don’t bring them into creation just because they’re purdy.
2. Build a snow-frog. You know, like a snow-man, except it’s a frog, and bigger. My father did this today, and it was quite impressive. Build something artistic, at least, because that’s what real people do.
3. Shovel. This is something that no one likes doing. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone over the age of seven who goes:
“YES! It’s snowing! Let’s go SHOVEL!”
It doesn’t happen. Especially when I have a hurt back. Now, my father is yelling because I didn’t shovel snow. Well, frankly, I couldn’t help it. The weight of the heavy snow along with the bend and twist you have to do every time you scoop up a new load of God’s poop is just too painful.
4. Lay inside and watch Supernatural or How I Met Your Mother all day. No, you don’t get other choices. Those are the programs you are allowed to watch, end of discussion.
5. Wonder if this huge snowstorm was brought on by natural events or by the fact that it’s a leap-day. Is this a sign? Is the world really going to end? You really have to think about these things, I mean…with the end of the world coming up in like, 9 months and then this going on…I don’t know, man, it bodes ill.
That could be just superstitious me…or not me at all, since I don’t believe the world is going to end…but come on, it is a little fishy, is it not?
Okay, that’s all for today.