This blog post has no point, except to say how goddamn excited I’m that I just hit 100 posts. I honestly never thought that I would get to this point, but it gives me this hope. Let me explain. By posting all of these words on here in the past however many months, and not giving up, I am slowly proving that I would be able to put in the devotion to writing my own book. Maybe an autobiography of my awesome life. Haha!
Remember that it does take a lot of work to get to this point, and even more work to keep going after this. I mean, this was my goal. 100 blog posts in as long as it took me to write them. Well, now, I have a new goal. 1 year or 500 posts, whichever comes first, which, at this rate, will probably be the 1 year. But, I promise you, my loyal fans, that this will not be the last you have seen of wonderful Telea the blogger.
Okay, so, this is a really short post…even though I was considering doing something spectacular for my 100th blog posts…
I would like to thank everyone that has supported and followed me, because it really means loads to me. Like, you don’t even know.
My list of 5 today is…
The 5 things I have gotten out of blogging.
1. Better writing skills. Yeah, I was great already, but I really feel as if I’m growing a lot through all of this.
2. Confidence. I mean, come on, 31 people following me? That’s (sadly) lifechanging for me. The fact that so many people want to read my blog…it almost puts me in tears, no matter how much I complain about you guys.
3. A feeling of accomplishment. Every time I came back to this site, every single time I looked at stats and posted a new blog post, I felt as if I had done something. Something that maybe wasn’t big or beautiful or amazing, but it was mine, and something I could share with everyone, but have it still be me.
4. Commitment. You may or may not know that I’m really not good at committing to anything, but this is different. This is really cool.
5. Friends. I’ve met fellow bloggers (most importantly Sheena and Lexi), and they’ve inspired me and made me feel special (especially Lexi. Dude, Lexi, text me). Gotta love having friends.
I could actually make a much longer list than this, but those are the most important ones.