Hey guys, here I am blogging on a Saturday, proving yet again that I have no life whatsoever, but…moving on. We are just gonna talk it out today, as we do most other days, but there will be one teensie-weensie little change…
I’ll be blogging on a freaking Saturday!
Again, mooooooving on! Today was one of those days where I woke up from my short catnap (8am-12pm) and spent half an hour laying there deciding if I actually wanted to get up or not. You know those day, when the bed is so comfy and you’re sooo tired.
Obviously, I got up. Or not so obviously, considering you didn’t know that I don’t have a laptop (or did you?). I don’t actually have inspiration today, as it’s been for a few weeks, but I love gracing you guys with the constant assurance that I am a good writer and that I love you, too.
Soo, the story for today is stickers. You may not know what I’m talking about, but you will. Ohhh-ho-ho, you will.
Last night, in a crazy frenzy, I signed up for every single Fancorps fan site that was available. You know, for some free swag. You know how mama likes her free stuff, eh? I come across these two fan pages that are sending out free 5-packs of stickers, yeah? And so I look to see if there’s a limit…and there’s not…and so I order 650 packs of 5 MTS stickers and then 700 packs of 10 Skyfox stickers. AM I FUCKING INSANE? Yes, yes I am. But relax, because I have plan. A really good plan.
FREE STICKERS FOR EVERYONE! We’ll see how we work it out when it gets here (if it actually ships) and then I’ll let you know.
Today’s list of 5 is titled:
5 things you can do with over 5000 stickers
1. Plaster your bedroom walls. make it classy, like band stickers, you know? Except they all say the same thing…so you may just look manic-obsessive.
2. Go to a mall and give them to people. Or sell them for a penny each. You could make a few bucks.
3. Surprise sticker attack one of your friends…or a total stranger. The second one is WAYYYY funnier.
4. Make art out of them. Like…a lampshade. Or a condom.
5. Use them like tape to stick stuff up on your walls. Pretty sweet.
Okay, this was a really short blog, but you need to get over that already.