I’m someone who changes a lot, but you can’t really tell that in my writing because I have this thing where generally I want my blog to have the same tone, and that may be a problem for me. Maybe I would get more followers if…
I was more awesome?
Sooo, what we’re gonna do today is be just the same as always and hope you like it, and maybe tomorrow I will institute new traditions, but the thing is that they don’t generally work out for me.
I have good news, though!
I HAVE A NEW FOLLOWER!
Okay, it’s time to pick a topic!
Using the nifty-difty Blog Topic Generator (http://www.blogtap.net/blogtopicgenerator/), I will now be talking about…
“Things that I think I should not be subject to.”
A list of 5? I do lists well, and then I can pick another topic, because this is my fun random ‘I just found a cool website’ mood.
1. Blame that doesn’t belong to me. I think that people should take their own blame and not put it on some innocent bystander.
2. The End of the World. I mean, really, I was given 17 years to live, and I’ve really tried to be kind to the environment, and THIS is what happens to me.
3. Life without constant access to a computer and a Cell Phone. Now, I know that you older people who know what life was like in the middle ages are going: “Uhhh, you can live without a phone for one fucking day, Telea.” The thing is, I don’t want to. Ever. I’m living a nightmare right now.
4. Bad Music. Now, there’s a difference between music I personally think is bad and music that is legitimately bad, and I disapprove of BOTH.
5. Living with clowns. I should not be put in the presence of clowns. I will kill myself. No lie. I’m not trying to offend anyone out there (except for the clowns of the world), but really, though I have millions of things to live for, I would willingly commit suicide.
Topic Generator says…
‘Decisions I like to put off’
1. Whether or not to commit mass genocide.
2. If I want to cut off the leg or keep it and let leprocy spread through my body.
3. What dinner should be.
4. Whether or not to run away and live like a gypsy.
5. Where I want to go to college.
Let’s do one final topic before I leave you lovelies today.
‘Cutting People in Line’
I personally don’t like getting cut in line, but I do it every school day of my life to get to the food fast. Now, this is pretty regular, you go stand with your friends who are farther up in order to get food faster. Some days (if the lunch is mega good), you will start conversations with people you absolutely HATE in order to get those damn mini corndogs.
My style of cutting (though I commit that one, too) is actually a very refined art.
1. Be right next to the door when the bell rings.
2. Powerwalk down the hallway.
3. Throw your books on the lunch table.
4. Do a quick sprint to the front of the line, where no one is yet.
5. Escape under the radar and enjoy a DELICIOUS lunch in relative happiness.
This is just about the best system ever. When we Juniors are last in line (Like we will be next week), I have my food finished by the time the first Junior punches in their food code.
THAT’S how good I am.
How do you feel about cutting in line? Do you feel as if I’m a morally bad person for doing this? Come on, guys, leave some damn comments.