Okay, it’s been a while, let me make up for it by…blogging! YAYYYYYYY!
Okay, so on the new year I was totally legit and went to an awesome party, but then we have to back it up to the night before the night before the New Year. NEW YEAR’S EVE EVE BASH, FALSE COUNT DOWN AND EVERYTHING! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
No, but we’re being serious here when I say the Mosaic club dance was totally legit. I danced for three hours straight and then I went home, but before that, Carolin and Fabian came over and chilled and made German food and after that I went to Cheyenne’s to get ready. But…
I’m going to state something that we all know deep down in our hearts anyway.
No one is interested in reading about my life, so the topic today is…really cliche.
Queue Spooky Music because our topic isss…
THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.
The first thing we’re gonna do is get some nonpro opinions on the end of the world frommmmmm people in my class.
“I don’t know, but on New Year’s eve countdown, Kyle’s TV started flipping out, so that’s kind of Ironic. There were lines going across the screen, and I was like, we’re gonna die.” – Megan
“I’m gonna party until the end of the world, and if I so happen to die on 12/21/12, then so be it, ya know?” – Kyle
“I think it’s a total joke.” – Ana
“Go to hell. GO TO HELL!” – Ben
“The end of the world? How I feel about it? I really don’t know, I don’t know if it’s going to happen.” – Nicholas
“I hope it comes quickly!” – Kaira
“I don’t know. In 2012? What do you mean? I don’t know.” – Cheyenne
Okay, so as you can see, there’s a lot of mixed feelings about said end of the world. Now, we’re gonna bring in a couple of pros on the subject.
Well, since I don’t know any pros, I’m just gonna link you up!
http://www.endofworld.net/ (This one’s really good xD)
Sooo, now, you pretty little devils, I need your own personal opinions on the end of the world, also questions about it, comments, etc. I will be posting a vlog at some point this week to discuss your questions, comments, etc, and that will be good.
Now, I’ve put together a survival guide for if the world really does end. Here it is:
1. Don’t be born.
2. Be really old and die a natural death before it happens.
3. Don’t live anywhere near California
4. Get to China AS FAST AS YOU CAN! (Apparently they have submarines)
5. Tell everyone it’s not gonna end so they don’t flip and take all their shit.
6. Design the latest technology in HUGE working rocket ships, ,fill it with cans of Steak N’ Beans, and GTFO!
7. Somehow stop the end of the world.
8. Be friends with a butt-ton of transformers.
9. Be friends with the Russian Air Force.
10. Be friends with NASA
11. Be friends with anyone with a valid-sounding escape plan.
12. Don’t run towards the smoke/fire/loud noises
13. Don’t be an idiot.
14. Don’t go back for family, no matter what.
15. Don’t die.
Sooo, That’s my list for that.
What 5 things do I personally plan to do before the world ends?
1. Orgy. Nuff said.
2. Meet Jared Leto.
3. Solve World Hunger (Hahaha, that’s ironic)
4. Resurrect Michael Jackson and Isaac Hayes…and Heath Ledger.
5. End the World.
What are your survival plans/bucket list? LET ME KNOW!